Monday, October 8, 2012

Muhammad Ali Quotes: "I Am The Greatest"



"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." 

"I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was."

"I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest."

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." 

"I know where I'm going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want."

"It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself."

"It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen."

"Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don't let yourself believe it will happen to you."

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights."

"The man who has no imagination has no wings."

"We have one life; it soon will be past; what we do for God is all that will last."

"What keeps me going is goals."

No comments:

Post a Comment