Monday, October 8, 2012

Sean 'Diddy' Combs Quotes: Hip-Hops biggest business mogul P. Diddy.


"You got to be able to make a way out of no way."

"Sleep is forbidden. When I’m working, I’m a machine and I don’t look at other people like they are human."

"To succeed in anything in life you need a vision. If you can’t see the forest through the trees, you need to chop them mother f****ers down."

"I'm trying to be somebody. I didn't come into this business saying, I'm gonna look like the biggest black music man; I was like, I'm gonna be the biggest. I'm gonna go down in history as being one of the best music men and businessmen in entertainment. I admire Andre Harrell and Berry Gordy the most, the people who came up from the black community. But the people that I'm going to be greater than are Steven Spielberg, David Geffen, and Clive Davis."

"If you gave it you’re all, that’s the kind of performance I judge. I judge your heart. You got to go hard or go home."

"Follow your dreams - you can do it if you want it badly enough, get out there and make it happen. Look at me, I am living proof."

"If you want something bad enough and you got that desire, you'll walk to another state or country if you have to."

"Sometimes you got to wake up from a dream and go get it."

"This is my plan. When I'm in the studio making a hit record, I'm not trying to make a hit record; I'm making one. This is what I studied. This is why I stay up twenty hours a day."

"I've never been surprised about what happened to me. I've put in hard work to get to this point. It's like when you become a lawyer - if you're bustin' your ass, you're not surprised when you get your degree. I came in to win, you know. This is why I stay up late while other people are sleeping"

"Only the fittest and most aggressive will survive."

"I am a very focused person."

No comments:

Post a Comment